Document Submission Information:
The BACB cannot provide legal advice under any circumstances. There are a number of resources available for anyone seeking guidance related to ethics on our ethics resources page.
The following types of documents can be submitted here:
- Accommodations Requests
- Accommodations Questions
- Disciplinary Appeal Requests
- Self-Reporting under 10.02 (a), (b), and (c). Please refer to the information on the Self-Reporting page.
- Intellectual Property Inquiry
- Notice of Alleged Violation
- RBT Warning Response
- Response to Notice of Alleged Violation
- Sanction Fulfillment
Note: All submissions must be uploaded in PDF format, in no more than TWO attachments total. All attachments must be clearly titled with the Subject’s name and a label identifying the document. With regard to Notices of Alleged Violation, all technical requirements for Notice submission must be met, otherwise, your Notice will be returned to you for resubmission.
Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Mountain Time)
Days: Monday to Friday
Mail – General
Behavior Analyst Certification Board
7950 Shaffer Parkway
Littleton, CO 80127