A paraprofessional who practices under the close, ongoing supervision of a BCBA, BCaBA, or FL-CBA.
Behavior Analyst® (BCBA®)
A graduate-level certification in behavior analysis.
A doctoral designation for Board Certified Behavior Analysts with doctoral training in behavior analysis.
Introducing the VCS Coordinator Coursework Attestations
We just released a new option for BCBA-certified VCS Coordinators to review their student’s coursework and attest if they met all of the coursework requirements for BCBA or BCaBA certification. For more information, please review the BCBA and BCaBA VCS Coordinator Coursework Attestations and the related FAQs resource.
- VCS Coordinator Coursework Attestation FAQs
- BCaBA VCS Coordinator Coursework Attestation (4th ed.)
- BCBA VCS Coordinator Coursework Attestation (4th ed.)
New Blog: The 2022 Transition: What You Need to Know
Have questions about which set of requirements to apply under? Review our newest blog, The 2022 Transition: What You Need to Know, for invaluable tips, resources, and guidance. And stay tuned, as we’ll post important reminders each month until the end of the year.
Mass Email Service Updates
We recently made several improvements to our mass email system:
- Stay up to date. We put together a new policies and procedures document that outlines everything you need to know about the mass email system, including the application process, important requirements, and more.
- Resubscribe. We made it easier for certificants to resubscribe. Certificants who aren’t sure whether they’re receiving mass emails can now fill out the Resubscribing to the BACB Mass Email Service form to rejoin.
- Have a smoother application. To reduce errors and technical difficulties, we will now request the contents of your mass email after you apply.
- Create the best product possible. To help ensure that your final product is how you envision it, we will now require you to review your mass email before we deliver it.
- Get in touch. You can contact the mass email team by emailing email@example.com or by using the Mass Email Support Form.
The updated Mass Email Application is accessible through our Mass Email Service web page.
New Resources for Documenting Fieldwork
Good news! We released two new resources that provide guidance on documenting fieldwork, and we no longer require the Fieldwork Tracker in the event of an audit. Please review the Documenting Fieldwork Hours video and the Documenting Fieldwork: Helpful Answers to Your FAQs blog for important insight into the supervision contract, ongoing documentation system, Monthly and Final Fieldwork Verification Forms, and beyond.