For all applicant and certificant inquiries, please submit a Contact Us Form. To protect the privacy of our applicants and certificants, the BACB only provides customer support through the Contact Us Form.
For inquiries related to certification requirements or application status updates, please consider the following before submitting a Contact Us Form:
- Certification Requirements:
- Please review the relevant certificant handbook for certification requirements, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions.
- The BACB cannot provide guidance on whether a specific degree, set of coursework, or training experience meets our certification requirements outside of a formal review of your application. We also cannot provide guidance on how to fill out a particular document or otherwise guarantee application approval.
- Status Updates:
- For current application processing timelines, visit the Application Processing Updates web page.
- If you have submitted application documentation and are waiting to receive feedback, please do not resubmit your documentation, as this will cause delays in our application processing timelines.
The BACB cannot provide legal or ethics advice under any circumstances. There are a number of resources available for anyone seeking guidance related to ethics in the Ethics Resources section. U.S. residents of states that regulate the practice of behavior analysis may contact their state disciplinary boards. For more information about regulation in the U.S., the Association of Professional Behavior Analysts has a resource page on licensure and regulation. Whenever possible, we encourage, but do not require you to consult with a behavior analyst who specializes in the matter before filing a Notice of Alleged Violation. For legal advice, please consult with a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction. For additional guidance on ethics-related matters, please see the Ethics Codes section.
Submit a Notice
Request an Exam
Inside the BACB
Contact Us Form
Behavior Analyst Certification Board
7950 Shaffer Parkway
Littleton, CO 80127
Are BACB Accounts down? Is a page on the website unavailable? Please let us know on our Report an Outage form.