The Authorized Continuing Education (ACE) program exists to make a wide array of continuing education (CE) events available to Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (BACB®) certificants. ACE providers have been authorized by the BACB to provide Learning CE events for BCBA and BCaBA certificants.
ACE Provider Handbook
The ACE Provider Handbook describes the requirements for obtaining and maintaining status as an ACE Provider.
The ACE Provider Directory displays a list of providers who are authorized to offer Learning continuing education.
- ACE Provider: Initial Application
- ACE Provider: Renewal Application
- ACE Provider: Coordinator Change Request Form
- Learning CE Event Checklist
- Learning Certificate Template – Individual ACE Providers
- Learning Certificate Template – Organization ACE Providers
- Teaching Letter Template
- ACE Logo (for use by only active ACE providers)
ACE Provider Contact Form