The Authorized Continuing Education (ACE) program exists to make a wide array of continuing education (CE) events available to Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (BACB®) certificants. ACE providers have been authorized by the BACB to provide Learning CE events for BCBA and BCaBA certificants.
ACE Provider Handbook & Directory
The ACE Provider Handbook describes the requirements for obtaining and maintaining status as an ACE Provider.
The ACE Provider Directory displays a list of providers who are authorized to offer Learning continuing education.
- ACE Provider: Initial Application
- ACE Provider: Renewal Application
- ACE Provider: Coordinator Change Request Form
- Learning CE Event Checklist
- Learning Certificate Template – Individual ACE Providers
- Learning Certificate Template – Organization ACE Providers
- Teaching Letter Template
- ACE Logo (for use by only active ACE providers)