Accommodation Request Submission Information:
Individuals with a current physical or mental impairment or limitation described as a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”), or comparable human rights law in their country, may request accommodations.
If you are requesting examination accommodations, please follow the specific instructions below. To request any other type of accommodation, please submit your name, email address, and documentation through the form below and our staff will respond to your email for further information about the request.
Requests for Examination Accommodations must include:
- A completed Examination Accommodation Request Form, and
- Supporting documentation from a physician, school official, licensed psychiatrist, licensed psychologist or other qualified individual that identifies the disability and the need for the requested examination accommodation.
All submissions must be uploaded in PDF format, in no more than TWO attachments total. All attachments must be clearly titled with the Applicant’s name and a label identifying the document.
Note: Pearson VUE has a list of Comfort Aids that do not require official approval including a keyboard shortcut (e.g., Ctrl +) that can be used during the examination to increase the size of the text. In addition, all computer-based testing sites are wheelchair accessible.
The following types of documents can be submitted here:
- Accommodation Request Form
- Accommodation Supporting Documentation
- Accommodations Questions
- Non-examination Accommodations