In this episode of Inside the BACB, the BACB’s Director of Ethics Dr. Tyra Sellers and Ethics Educational Manager Dr. Sarah Lichtenberger discuss two new, helpful resources for certificants: the Continuity of Services toolkit and a video that covers the nuts-and-bolts of self-reporting to the BACB. Listen now for more information.
- Episode 10 + 11 of Inside the BACB
- Considerations for Reporting an Alleged Violation Against a BCaBA/BCBA
- Considerations for Reporting an Alleged Violation Against an RBT
- Considerations for Self-Reporting
- Continuity of Services toolkit
- Self-Reporting to the BACB video
For a transcribed version of this episode, please watch the episode on our YouTube channel with closed captions.