Please note that the information in this podcast may be outdated.
In this episode of Inside the BACB, the BACB’s Director of Ethics Dr. Tyra Sellers and Ethics Educational Manager Dr. Sarah Lichtenberger discuss two new, helpful resources for certificants: the Continuity of Services toolkit and a video that covers the nuts-and-bolts of self-reporting to the BACB. Listen now for more information.
- Episode 10 + 11 of Inside the BACB
- Considerations for Reporting an Alleged Violation Against a BCaBA/BCBA
- Considerations for Reporting an Alleged Violation Against an RBT
- Considerations for Self-Reporting
- Continuity of Services toolkit
- Self-Reporting to the BACB video
For a transcribed version of this episode, please watch the episode on our YouTube channel with closed captions.