Experience Standards and Documentation: Effective January 1, 2019
- BCBA/BCaBA Experience Standards: Monthly System (PDF Document, updated March, 2018)
- Updates to the Experience Standards — announced in the March 2018 Newsletter — include:
- Elimination of the Experience and Supervision Standards Training Module
- Monthly Supervisory Periods
- New Documentation Requirements
- New Audit System
Documentation of Ongoing Supervision and Experience
Unique Documentation System
Because experience varies across settings and practice areas, the BACB is granting supervisors and trainees the flexibility to develop their own system for documenting ongoing supervision and experience in a way that demonstrates adherence to all the standards in this document and the Code. More details on information that should be documented in this system is available in the Experience Standards document.
Monthly and Final Experience Verification Forms
Note: The following forms are PDF documents that should be saved to your desktop and opened in Adobe Acrobat rather than your web browser.
- Monthly Experience Verification Form: Individual Supervisor (PDF Document)
- Final Experience Verification Form: Individual Supervisor (PDF Document)
- Monthly Experience Verification Form: Organization with Multiple Supervisors (PDF Document)
- Final Experience Verification Form: Organization with Multiple Supervisors (PDF Document)