As one of the oldest organizations in a young profession, the BACB and its functions are often misunderstood. To combat this disconnect, CEO Dr. Jim Carr and Deputy CEO Dr. Melissa Nosik explore the BACB’s history and break down these common misconceptions in this episode of Inside the BACB.
- Ethics Resources web page
- BACB Examination Volunteer Information web page
- Examination Information web page
- Carr, J. E., Luke, M. M., & Arntzen, E. (2020). On recent attempts to rebrand “behavior analysis” as “behavior science.” European Journal of Behavior Analysis, 21:1, 20-25, DOI: 10.1080/15021149.2019.1611130, https://doi.org/10.1080/15021149.2019.1611130
- Johnston, J. M., Mellichamp, F. H., Shook, G. L., & Carr, J. E. (2014). Determining BACB examination content and standards. Behavior Analysis in Practice, 7, 3-9. doi:10.1007/s40617-014-0003-6, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4711728/ (Free)
For a transcribed version of this or any other episode of Inside the BACB, please watch the episode on our YouTube channel with closed captions.