Document Submission Information:
The BACB cannot provide legal advice under any circumstances. There are a number of resources available for anyone seeking guidance related to ethics on our ethics resources page.
The following types of documents can be submitted here:
- Accommodations Requests
- Accommodations Questions
- Disciplinary Appeal Requests
- Self-Reporting under 10.02 (a), (b), and (c). Please refer to the information on the Self-Reporting page.
- Intellectual Property Inquiry
- Notice of Alleged Violation
- RBT Warning Response
- Response to Notice of Alleged Violation
- Sanction Fulfillment
Note: All submissions must be uploaded in PDF format, in no more than TWO attachments total. All attachments must be clearly titled with the Subject’s name and a label identifying the document. With regard to Notices of Alleged Violation, all technical requirements for Notice submission must be met, otherwise, your Notice will be returned to you for resubmission.