August examination results will be released starting at 5 p.m. (MDT) on September 20, 2019, and will be available in your BACB account within 72 hours. Please note: Due to system processing, applicants may not receive examination results at the same time.
If you passed:
If you passed your examination, your certification number will be available in your BACB account within the next week and you will receive your certificate in 4 to 6 weeks.
We expect high call volumes, wait times, and heavy website traffic. We appreciate your patience. We will respond to requests as soon as possible.
We are pleased to announce the online publication of the August 2019 BACB Newsletter (PDF Download).
IN THIS ISSUE…
- Experience/Fieldwork Verification Forms: Preventing Disputes Between Supervisors and Trainees
- Protect Your NPI Number and Certification Information from Fraud
- How to Calculate Supervision for Experience/Fieldwork Hours
- 2022 BCBA and BCaBA Requirements Changes
- New Ethics Resources
- New Anonymous Ethics Reporting Mechanism Available: The Publicly Documented Alleged Violation Submission
- BACB Data Resources
- Requests to Use BACB Intellectual Property
- Recent and Upcoming Changes to BACB Requirements
New document and video resources on applied behavior analysis subspecialty areas are available via our new ABA webpage.
Visit our Customer Service Updates page for information about current processing status and links to the most frequently requested information.
In an effort to assist certificants in remaining up-to-date with BACB standards, our updates table summarizes current and upcoming changes announced in past issues of the BACB Newsletter.