This evaluation is required to determine whether degrees earned outside of the US meet the BCBA or BCaBA degree requirement. This evaluation can be performed in advance of submitting a certification application or as a part of a certification application.
How to Request a Degree Equivalency Evaluation
- Click the following “Request a Degree Equivalency Evaluation” button that directs to the Contact Us Form.
- Select “A Document(s) Submission,” your certification, and “Degree Equivalency Evaluation.”
- Complete and submit the form.
- Once we receive your request, we will send you instructions on how to submit the following documentation:
- an original-source verification (e.g., transcript[s], official statement with course/module grades/marks issued directly by the academic institution) in the original language;
- an English translation of the original-source verification;
- an official copy of your diploma (i.e., official documentation attesting completion of program and award of degree) from your university in the original language; AND
- an English translation of your official diploma.
Note: If you received your degree from a university in Cuba, official, signed transcript(s) must be submitted directly from Consultoría Jurídica Internacional (CJI) or Bufete de Servicios Especializados (BES).
Please do not submit your documentation until we have provided further instructions. Do not submit your original diploma or other irreplaceable documentation. Documents submitted to the BACB become property of the BACB and will not be returned to the applicant.