This evaluation is required to determine whether degrees earned outside of the US meet the BCBA or BCaBA degree requirement. This evaluation can be performed in advance of submitting a certification application, or as a part of your certification application.
Use the following form to submit your request for a degree equivalency evaluation. Once we receive your request, we will send you instructions on how to submit the following documentation:
- an original-source verification (e.g., transcript[s], official statement with course/module grades/marks issued directly by the academic institution) in the original language;
- an English translation of the original-source verification;
- an official copy of your diploma (i.e., official documentation attesting completion of program and award of degree) from your university in the original language; AND
- an English translation of the official diploma.
- Note: If you received your degree from a university in Cuba, official, signed transcript(s) must be submitted directly to us from Consultoría Jurídica Internacional (CJI) or Bufete de Servicios Especializados (BES).
Please do not submit your original diploma or other irreplaceable documentation. Documents submitted to the BACB become the property of the BACB and will not be returned to the applicant.